Help Me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me

My life has been spiraling into a pit of nothing for the past 3 years. I have been extremely depressed. Luckily, I keep from killing myself on a whim that maybe I can change this messed up world. Most everyone knows that inside i feel genuinely fucked up because my mom caught me cutting my wrists 2 years ago. She thinks that I stopped because I did stop, on wrists at least. I recently came out as transgender. Actually, I came out on June 11th of this year. My brother keeps calling me Faggot and Dyke and my mom doesn't seem to even give a fuck. He calls me names and destroys my things. One minute we could be having a good time time and then the next he starts cursing my out for no reason. Since I came out he treats me as if I'm worthless and not even human. I've been holding off from suicide for 3 years now but I don't know how much longer I can take this torture. Don't tell me to call a hotline or talk to anyone, that's not happening. I want to run away but I can't. I'm stuck and I don't have anywhere to go and i don't know what to do. Please help me. Make me feel better. Make my urge to die less. Please for the love of the god that i don't believe in get this depressed suicidal demon out of me before its too late.

Help Me

You seem to really be suffering right now, but suicide is not an answer to end suffering. Who knows that your brother is treating you this way? Does your mom know? If not, can you tell her? Behaviors typically don't change unless there is some force making them change. The way your brother is treating you is unacceptable, so make sure you take steps to change it, like getting an adult involved. You also say don't give you hotlines or tell you to talk to someone for help, then say make me feel better. Change doesn't occur by magic, you have to take steps to make it happen. If you want to feel better, take steps to feel better, including reaching out for help. It doesn't have to be a hotline, there is actually a website http://www.thetrevorproject.org/ that seems to address pretty much what you are going through. Check it out and see if you relate to any of it. The bottom line is that you do not have to experience this alone and there are people out there that can help, if you are willing to give them a chance. Hurting yourself or killing yourself is never the answer. If you want to talk to a person, call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Trevor

I go on the the Trevor project live chat daily. It helps a little bit. My mom knows about him but nobody can control him.

Comment

It's good that that helps you, so it's possible that talking (or chatting) about what you are going is helping you get better. Maybe at some point you'll feel more comfortable talking to someone about what you are going through and getting additional help to improve your current state. Also, if your mother is doing nothing to control your brother and the situation is abusive, you can consider calling and reporting your situation to the Department of Child Protection and Permanency at (877) NJ-ABUSE.

Comment

ive been where your at, kind of

listen. i know how you feel for two yers i was holding back suicide and i felt like i didnt have anywhere to turn to i had bsolutley no friends. none. my mom got me into this band thing in nj. i dont know if u live by hackettstown or even by nj, but if you do, check out the colonial musketeers fife and drum corps. i know it sounds lme, and i thought it was to, but tht kept me from commiting suicide. if not, then you can always msg me over snapcht or vine my vine is hannah and im in a purple shirt with brown hair and blue eyes nd my snapchat is bananerhnner21. please, either way msg me. i cn help. i dont know wht it feels like for your parents not to care or siblings, but ive been suicidal. keep thinking s much positivity as you can. like, one day i could make a changed to this messed up place and such. cause you can and you will, sty srtong. if not for your family or yourself, do it for all of us. i dont know you in real life, but i care. i will care if you let your buthole family and the but hole bullies win. i will care if you die. i cre just because you re a human being. just like me. all of us go through tough times, and the stronger you stay the better. bck to why i care. even though i my have no idea who you are, i truthfully care. im sitting t my computer with tears welling up in my eyes because my friend was almost ttempting suicide erly this year, but she got help. i know that you dont want to call hotline, so why not call me if you snapchat or vine me i can help. please, just let me help. i hope that if you read this, you take some of my advice becuse i really do care please, stay strong for us. also, listen to this song, it may help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0qFbUQfUY

Comment

ur brave

wow i felt like the same thing i thought no one cared bout me but reading this u mad me realize i have so much for living for

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X