need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

A kid in our class continuously sexual harassing me. He spazzes out and hurts other kids, and everyone is scared. We want to tell the guidance counselor, but our teacher always yells at us saying, “Mind your own business!” The principal and vice principal don’t believe us. What should I, and the whole class, do?

I am sorry you are going through this. I am surprised that the Principal and Vice Principal are not taking you seriously. Sexual Harassment is serious. Have you spoken to the school counselor about this? I would suggest reporting it as a bullying and harassment incident and the school must complete an investigation. If nothing is still not done...please let your parents know what is going on. They could contact the school to discuss the incident. Please do not give up, no one should have to go to school and feel threatened or afraid. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact 2ndfloor, by phone, text, or message board. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Your teacher is wrong!!

It IS your business and you have every right to go to your guidance counselor; that is what they are there for. The teacher that is telling you to mind your own business is wrong. In fact, it is that teacher's responsibility to have already done something to help. Personally, I would turn on a recording app. on an I-pod or phone (AUDIO ONLY since it is not legal to video record others without their permission). Do not let ANYONE in the room know you are recording and ONLY record when you are in the same room, face to face with the people (as long as you're face-to-face, ya know, in person, you don't have to tell them you're audio recording them). If authority figures won't believe the truth, you will then have the truth to prove it!

I am sorry, but no one should have to deal with that and I don't adults do enough to stop that kind of stuff!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X