miley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miley

hey girl or boy. so i watched miley cyrus on the vmas and i also watched her we cant stop music video and i was just thinking to myself how amazing she has become. she recently became such a role model to me and i want to be just like her. even her clothes and her beautiful hair. everyone is judging me for it. im stealing btw. my parents dont approve. they think im the one who needs help, but its them. what do i do?

Everyone has different reasons why they admire different people. Perhaps you can explain to others why you find Miley Cyrus to be a role model to you. They may not understand your reasons. If they are continuing to judge you, let an adult know. They may be able to intervene. Also, stealing is never okay. It is illegal and can get you into a lot of legal trouble. It sounds like you and your parents need to have an open discussion about all of this. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X