im hot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im hot

so like im like the most popular girl in school and like i have too many friends and like everyone like wants to like be me. its like tots careepy that like everyone like is asking me how to like be me... and im just like sorry im one of a kind, you like cant be me. dont cry. also all of like my friends want my bf like badddd. help me cause im pretty. trust me. ive been told

It sounds like you have a lot of confidence in yourself and everyone wants to be your friend, that's great! It can be be overwhelming to have so many people wanting to be similar to you in many ways but also very flattering. You can look at it as an opportunity to be a role model for these other girls who may not be as confident as you are. It's important to be nice to these other kids because I'm sure they aren't trying to be creepy as you said, they just admire you. If you need more help you can also call us anytime at 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X