Party animal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party animal

I am being harassed and mocked for being a party animal. People are also starting to hate me for partying too hard. I just want to live my life and not be picked on for this. I'm not the only one who parties but I am the only one being harrassed

I can understand wanting to live your life and not be picked on for what you like doing. The people that are harassing you, could they be doing it because they care about you and are worried about you? If not do you believe they may be jealous of your ability to be carefree and do something you enjoy? You can always try discussing how you are feeling with them. Maybe they have different reasons for behaving the way that they are, and maybe you could explain your side of it as well. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

They jealous!

They are jealous! They are just angry cause they can't have as much fun as you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X