Everyone is my bully

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is my bully

Hi I'm a 13 year old girl who just started high school. I've been bullied in the past for about 4 years straight and it has never stopped. I always feel like I'm being judged or someone is talking about me which is sometimes the case but not always. I have very bad self conscious issues and no one knows except for my best friend who just moved to North Carolina this year. I'm doing this post because I really have no one else to talk to I've been in therapy but I didn't like it I felt like the therapist was also hiding me so I left. I'm still trying to learn how to love myself but at this point I don't think I ever will. Thanks for reading.....

Feeling comfortable with ourselves is an ongoing process and can be quite a difficult one. Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and talk about things that make us uncomfortable, because in reality most people have felt judged before. Most people feel self conscious and unsure of themselves. You would be surprised how much other people can relate to this. I'm sorry that you are dealing with bullying, no one should ever have to be bullied or feel this way. High School can feel scary because it's something new and because you have had these experiences in the past. However, meeting new people could be exactly what you need. If you ever feel like you don't have someone to talk to or if you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call we are here 24/7 or if you don't feel comfortable talking on the phone text us daily 4-8PM our number is 888-222-2228. You aren't alone and we want to help you in any way that we can.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X