help please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

People want to fight me and I don't wanna fight and I don't wanna look like a punk

Just because you don't want to fight anyone doesn't mean that you are a punk. If you feel scared report these threats to an adult that you trust or if it's happening in your school report it there. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

My friend

My friend has been struggling with cutting and today she decided to flush her blades. She's second guessing it and no matter what I say she still can't seem to flush them. What do I do?

Comment

Self-harm can be very dangerous. I would encourage your friend to tell her parents or a trusted adult. You may not be able to convince her to flush them, but her parents could get her the help that she needs. If you would like to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us from 4-8PM daily at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X