Bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullying

People at my school are calling me a hoe for no reason and this girl wants to fight me because her friend doesn't like me. I know how to fight but the girl is way bigger and her friends also want to fight me. I didnt tell my mom that they wanted to fight me, because if she knows she'll look at me in a different way... She'll probably think those people are right.

If you are being bullied or threatened at school you can always report it to the school, even anonymously. If you decide you want to talk to your mom about it tell her the full story. She may not understand at first, but I don't think she would take these strangers sides over yours. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Bullying

Someone at school called me a ungly ass white bitch. That made me feel like I was being harassed.

Comment

If you are being bullied or threatened at school you should report it to the school, even anonymously. You can also report it on Bully Stopper at http://bullystoppers.com/. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at the same number listed.

Comment

Some kids at school constently call me names and disrespect my personal space by highheeling me or "accidentally" falling into me. When I try and tell them to stop they say I'm "harassing" their freedom of speech

Comment

Calling someone names isn't freedom of speech, and physically touching you if you don't want them to isn't something anyone should do either. Right on this thread are several good suggestions about what you can do about bullying type behaviors, such as speak to a school counselor or report it anonymously. You've done the right thing by telling them to stop, however if they still aren't listening to you, you probably have to take the next step and report it. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

The school Jock forced me up against the lockers pounding me with the towel and my butt is all red and he does all day and I don't like it what do I do?????

Comment

Read some of the other responses for some good ideas on what you can do. Since this is happening in the locker room you should inform the gym teacher/coach about what's going on. That should put a stop to it immediately. You can also involve your parents who would probably want to have a meeting with the school to discuss these actions and the consequences the Jock will receive. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

People at my school are calling me a stripper and naked. But I never wear clothes out of the house that I will be dress coded before. I feel your pain. The girl that called me a stripper wants to fight me. But I said no. My boyfriend is fighting for me because friends should always have your back.

Comment

People at my school are calling me a stripper. My mom got involed and filed a HIB report

Comment

I am dealing with a lot of bullying with many people calling me names and almost getting into fights with me. I'm scared to talk to anyone besides my friends so I have no clue on what to do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                      Working...
                      X