confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

So it's like one day I'm cool with everybody in the class then the next day everyone's calling me names and ganging up on me for no reason. I think they do it to start a fight for the boys to watch. They always show off for the boys. I told the principal and nothing changed at all what should I do ?

Sorry to hear about your treatment. If the girls are demeaning to you in school then it definitely is the Principal's responsibility to do something about the girls' behavior. So talk to your parents about talking to the Principal as well. As for you, you should separate yourself from the girls, sit away from them (ask the teacher is assigned seats) and don't engage them either. Just try to act as if they don't exist and hold your head up! Here is a support website on bullying that you can check out @ www.bullystoppers.com and get information on come backs too. Hope this has helped and if you want to talk more about this subject or anything call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7 or text us on Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.

Comment

ɮɛɨռɢ ɮʊʟʟʏɛɖ at sċɦօօʟ ɮʏ ʍʏ ċʟօsɛ ʄʀɨɛռɖs

Hɛʏ ʊʍ.. I'ʋɛ ɮɛɛռ ɮʊʟʟʏɛɖ ʄօʀ զʊɨtɛ a աɦɨʟɛ ռɖ ɨt stօք ɮʊt ռօա ɨts ɦaքքɛռɨռɢ aʟʟ օʋɛʀ aɢaɨռ աɨt tօ ɖɨʄʄɛʀɛռt քքʟ ɨռ ʍʏ ċʟass ռɖ tɦɛʏ aʀɛ ɮօtɦ ʟɨҡɛ ʍʏ ċʟօsɛ ʄʀɨɛռɖs ɮʊt ռօա tɦɛʀɛ tʊʀռɨռɢ օռ ʍɛ ռɖ I ċaռ't աɨt ɨt aռʏʍօʀɛ.tɦɛʏ aʀɛ aʟաaʏs sʟaքքɨռɢ ʍɛ ɨռ ʍʏ ʄaċɛ,Mʏ ռɛċҡ ռɖ ʍʏ ʄօʀ ɦɛaɖ I ɢօt sօʍɛ ɨɖɛas օʄ աɦat I sɦօʊʟɖ ɖօ ɮʊt I աօʊʟɖ ʟɨҡɛ ʍօʀɛ ɨɖɛas օʄ աɦat tօ ɖօ քʟʐʐ ռɖ tɦռx ʊ

Comment

If you are being bullied or physically assaulted at school tell an adult that you trust and report it. You don't have to go to school and feel scared. As mentioned above you can always use bullystoppers.com to find more information and make a report. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X