A Backstabber

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Backstabber

There is this girl at school. lets call her Amanda. she used to be my friend but then she started to turn on everyone including MY friends. She framed my friend and put her 20 dollars in my friends bookbag and told the teacher my friend stole them. i know she framed her because she was acting suspicious and i saw her with my two eyes. she also lied about her mothers identity and said that her mom was dead so people could feel bad for her. Then she starts telling the whole school that her own mother is her grandmother . She also ruins my friends relationships with boys/girls. she makes them brake up by telling one of them a lie and then she goes for the boy and starts flirting with them.At a party i hosted for my sister,my dad had to take her home with my other friends and when we were talking out of the nowhere she slapped one of my friends and unfortunately he came crying home.Please this need to stop immediately!!!!

So it sounds like this girl is trouble maker. Lets start with that you do not have to be friends with anyone you don't want to be friends with, so pull away from her. If she is the kind of person who likes to start trouble then don't give her fuel, if you don't talk to her and don't invite her places then she has less of an opportunity to get involved in your circle. As far as her steeling then tell the teacher especially if you saw her do it. Also maybe your circle of friends need to talk about the lies that she spreads and why anyone is believing her over one another (meaning breaking up relationships). I know it may be a challenge to separate yourself from her if she is in you class, but there is a way to make your life less chaotic by distancing yourself from her! You can still be polite but you don't have to extend yourself to her. Hope this has helped and if you want to talk more about this subject or anything call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7 or text us on Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-08-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Drama, Bullying, Anxiety!

I'm sorta stressed out! I have a girl at school and I was friends with her ex boyfriend! She made the decision to go around to everyone and make lies up saying that I called her all sorts of names! Which is not true! This girl took the guy and changed him! She set "rules" that he isn't allowed to text me! What do I do to stop her from Ruining our friendship?

Comment

So unfortunately there is nothing that you can do to make someone do what you want them to. Remember he does not have to listen to her and if he is then he is responsible for ruining your friendship too. Talk to him about this situation and see what he says. Ask him why does he let her control who he talks to. If he cares about the friendship the way you do then he will not want to make you feel sad about this. Now if the girl continues to spread rumors about you then report her to your guidance counselor so that can be addressed as well. Its not okay for her to do that either. I hope that helped and if you need to talk further at any time please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7 or text us daily between 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X