me im back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me im back

i was listening to a video about bulling and when this person got taken out in an ambulance i day dream that it was me i keep thinking of how i am gonnna say bye to everyone with out them knowing what i am gonna do i just need help

I am glad that you reached out to us. First, I must say that if you are feeling like taking your life, please call 911 or go to your local hospital's ER because someone there can help you immediately. I am sorry to hear how you are feeling. Please do not hesitate to reach out to get help or involve an adult immediately, so you can get proper attention.

There are people out there that can help you...including us at 888-222-2228, The NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735 can help right away as well and The Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255. In addition, you can also visit the website www.bullystoppers.com for more information on how to handle bullying (if that is what is occurring). Again 2NDFLOOR is available to help 888-222-2228 if you want to talk. We are available 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. You can also text us on Friday from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

me

i am just so scared to tell my parents or anyone in fact because i am scared they will push me away and not care

Comment

Feeling scared is completely normal. However, telling them something like this will most likely make them want to help you. It can be hard to understand when you are feeling this way, but there are so many people that care about you and want to help you. If you don't feel that you can talk to them about it call 2NDFLOOR anytime and we can get you the help that you need 888-222-2228. Telling someone is the first step to get you the help that you need. Remember you are not alone in this!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X