peeple are making fun of me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peeple are making fun of me

I'm bein bullied becuse I'm slowwer then other s and I feeling shouicidal. I can not tak itno more. people are calling me the R word, andim gonnacall my boy ryann to hook me up wit a gun if I donut get immediet suggestions

What you are saying is extremely serious and something that needs immediate assistance. First, if you are feeling suicidal then call 911 immediately or go to your local hospital's ER, someone there can help you immediately. Getting a weapon is not a good idea and you can get yourself in a lot of trouble as well. I am sorry that you are feeling this way, but there are people who can help you. Did you try reaching out to guidance counselor, trusted friend, parent? Do you confide in anyone? Here is NJ Mental Health Cares number at (866) 202-4357 or visit the website@ www.njmentalhealthcares.org, they have recent and up-to-date referrals to local mental health providers & has link to 24/7 emotional crisis screening locations.

You can also call 2NDFLOOR and we can help get you immediate assistance as well @ 888-222-2228 or text us on Fridays @ 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm. Remember there is help so don't hesitate to call!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X