Queen Bee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Bee

One of the girls in my grade enjoys picking on kids for no apparent reason. She makes fun of my best friend because my friend likes to dance, and dances extremely well. This bully came up today and told me my face was extremely red, even though it wasn't. The only reason I can think of that she would say that would be because I was wearing makeup (but nothing red.) It annoys me that she does this because she has nothing against me or anyone else. It has been going on since we were in early elementary school. A few years ago, the bully was my only acquaintance in my class, so i became closer with her. After that year, she turned on me and became mean again. The girl makes fun of me for things she does too! When she had a makeup incident, I politely told her that something was messed up. She lied and said she walked into a tree, which ruined her makeup. Yet when my makeup is a little messy, she makes fun of me. What should I do???

That sounds like it is a pretty stressful situation! If you haven't already I would report the incidences to your school. Then, either a teacher or the principle could talk to her about how she has been behaving. If you aren't comfortable reporting it, you could also do it anonymously. What is important is that the adults in your school know what's going on. People bully for different reasons, it sounds like this girl may have some insecurities of her own. If you want to talk more give 2ndfloor Youth Helpline a call anytime 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X